Free Study AbroadRules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
Student will have to register and pay for the course at Campus UK’s office.
Studying abroad may be one of the most beneficial experiences for a student. By studying abroad, students have the opportunity to study in a foreign nation and take in the culture of a new country. For most students, this time may be the only opportunity they ever get to travel abroad for a long period of time.
Eventually you will find a job and career, and the opportunity to study abroad may turn out to be a once in a life time opportunity. Come and discuss with SpringBoard's Team, we are here to help your journey to study abroad from beginning to the end, there are more than 400 choices of university and colleges in UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Singapore. Our service is free of charge from beginning till the end.
I. Admission Terms and Conditions
All students are required to:
- Fill in personal information in detail onto the Course Application Form.
- Sit the Cambridge English Online Placement Test
- Pay the tuition fee before the enrollment date
- New students are required to pay the tuition fee before the enrollment date
- Exiting students are required to pay the tuition fee within the first 3 weeks of the academic calendar date.
- Students paying tuition fee late for 2 weeks are charged for the late fee at 3$
- Students paying tuition fee late for 3 weeks are charged for the late fee at 5$
- Any students not paying the tuition fee within the first 3 weeks of the academic calendar date will be withdrawn from the course
- Paid tuition fee cannot be refunded.
II. Free Study Tour Award Terms and Conditions
- Students need to be at least 15 years of age. Any students aged below 15 years are required to be accompanied by a guardian during the study tour. Expenses of the guardian during the trip is his/her own responsibility.
- To be eligible for the study tour awards, students have to successfully graduate with IELTS band 6.5.
- If Students do not pass the first test which is covered by the school, they are allowed with 12 months to re-sit IELTS test with his/her expense. Students not re-siting the test within 12 months will be considered ineligible for the study tour awards.
- Specific expense incurred before the tour such expense on visa and personal expense during the tour will not be covered by the school. Round trip flight ticket fare is occasionally offered to students during special promotional period.
- Students are required to supply and provide all required documents for visa application. Being unable to supply required documents for the visa application will be deemed ineligible for the study tour awards. Visa application to visit the country destination of the study tour is subject to approval by the country destination embassy. Campus UK will not be held liable for visa rejections.
- Country destination and travel itinerary is arranged by the school.
- Students must hold a valid passport with validity of at least 6 months before the study tour. Students’ and guardians’ passport responsible for by the school.
- Students offered equal to or more than 20% of the tuition fee will be ineligible for the study tour award even though after successfully graduating with IELTS band 6.5. However, he is still welcome to participate with the study tour with his/her personal expense and cost.
- Students study equal to or more than 8 levels/courses at Campus UK are eligible for the full-funded study tour award. Students studying fewer than 8 levels at Campus UK are subject to consideration case by case.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to necessary change without prior notice.